Are you passionate about music no matter where it comes from?
We are excited to be recruiting a motivated freelance Marketing Officer to join our team. The position is offered as a nine-month freelance contract, with the possibility of a full-time position to be discussed on completion. The successful candidate will need to be organised, personable and have two years minimum experience in a marketing officer role.
WOMAD Festival, which was co-founded by Peter Gabriel in 1982, will deliver it’s 38th UK festival in 2020. The role will be based mostly in the office, which is situated above the famous Real World Studios in Box, Wiltshire.
The Marketing Officer will work closely with the Social Media content producer and the Visual media content producer to deliver a superb year-round marketing campaign for the UK festival.
You will have exceptional communication, design, copywriting and analytical skills and be comfortable working across standard digital platforms. A professional understanding of WordPress, Google analytics and the Adobe suite are essential.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with the festival director and marketing team to develop and deliver the marketing campaign.
- Work with our web developers and host to deliver our website.
- Work with our designer, copywriter and printer to produce the programme.
- Work with our app developer to produce and deliver the festival app.
- Work closely with the artist’s team to collect information and deliver key artist announcements.
- Provide support to our PR team.
Suggested hours/days: 3 days per week from Jan-May, 4 days per week May-June, 5 days July-August
Contract fee: 15-16.5K
Location: Box, Wiltshire
For a full list of duties please download the job description HERE
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12pm, Wednesday 27 November
Interviews: 9-13 December