If you fancy adding some extra indulgence to your festival experience then look no further than the sanctuary of the WOMAD Spa.
An oasis of calm, to rejuvenate and restore, ensuring you get the most out of your festival experience.
WOMAD Spa tickets give you access to the Spa from Thursday 2pm to Monday morning 10am, and is for over 16’s only.
Spa opening times are 7am – Midnight.
The Spa ticket includes:
New this year:
- Yoga Sala running classes for your well-being all day long, drop in any time. Including meditation, yoga, dancing and tea ceremonies.
- Chakra bar from Real Remedies https://www.realremedies.co.uk, providing Botanical non-alcoholic cocktails, Power tonics, Turmeric lattes, Fresh juices, Milky hot Cacao and Chai tea (drinks are to be purchased).
- A delicious coffee and cocktail bar serving up your favourite mojito or skinny latté from early in the morning until late at night (drinks are to be purchased).
- Relax in our two large outdoor jacuzzis at any time of day.
- Or soak in one of our three log fired hot tubs, there’s always something to soothe those achy muscles.
- The WOMAD Spa garden is a haven of calm with hammocks to laze around in and gazebos for
- Fantastic luxury showers and loos. No need to bring a towel, shampoo, conditioner or shower gel as we provide everything you need and more.
- A wood fired yurt sauna with outdoor changing room and cold shower for that wake-me-up
- A barrel sauna for a lighter brighter heat experience.
- The dressing room has hairdryers, straighteners and any hair product you could possibly want, you really can leave fully groomed.
- Massage & Beauty Treatments are available from our hand picked therapists from all around the world (additional fee).
- Spa weekenders will be presented with your WOMAD sarong and slippers on arrival.
- As if that wasn’t enough, a WOMAD Spa ticket also provides you with access to the backstage bar – you never know who you might meet!
Please note the WOMAD Spa ticket is NOT valid without a WOMAD 3 or 4 day ticket.