If you fancy adding some extra indulgence to your festival experience then look no further than the sanctuary of the WOMAD Spa.
An oasis of calm, to rejuvenate and restore, ensuring you get the most out of your festival experience.
WOMAD Spa tickets give you access to the Spa from Thursday at 2pm to Monday morning at 10am, and is for over 16s only.
Spa opening times are 7am – midnight.
The Spa ticket includes:
- Yoga Sala running classes for your well-being all day long, drop in any time. Including meditation, yoga, dancing and tea ceremonies.
- Chakra bar from Real Remedies, providing Botanical non-alcoholic cocktails, Power tonics, turmeric lattes, fresh juices, milky hot cacao and chai tea (drinks are to be purchased).
We are delighted to be using Elemental Herbology products within our treatments this year such as a 60 or 90 minute Elemental Massage.
- A delicious coffee and cocktail bar serving up your favourite mojito or skinny latté from early in the morning until late at night (drinks are to be purchased).
- Relax in our two large outdoor jacuzzis at any time of day.
- Or soak in one of our three log-fired hot tubs, there’s always something to soothe those achy muscles.
- The WOMAD Spa garden is a haven of calm with hammocks to laze around in and gazebos for
The WOMAD Spa shower experience is another highlight of a Spa ticket; not only do you get a clean fresh fluffy towel each time you visit us, we also stock the showers full of beautiful and natural cleansing products, so all you need to bring is yourself!
- All spa guests will be treated to Tri-Dosha skin softening wash in all of our showers with active ingredients: aloe and tagar. Awaken your body and senses with a luxe body cleanse that’s comforting and kind to your skin. This soap-free shower formula contains aloe and tagar, rich in moisturisers, and a blend of refreshing calendula and chamomile that will provide the perfect start to your day.
- You can expect Shampoo and Conditioner from the pure, natural and ethical brand Faith in Nature. Not only is it doing good for your hair but also the planet too. Come and try it, this year we are using Seaweed and Citrus!
- A wood-fired yurt sauna with outdoor changing room and cold shower for that wake-me-up.
- A barrel sauna for a lighter brighter heat experience.
- The dressing room has hairdryers, straighteners and any hair product you could possibly want, you really can leave fully groomed.
- Massage & Beauty Treatments are available from our hand-picked therapists from all around the world (additional fee).
- Spa weekenders will be presented with a WOMAD sarong and slippers on arrival.
- As if that wasn’t enough, a WOMAD Spa ticket also provides you with access to the backstage bar – you never know who you might meet!
Please note the WOMAD Spa ticket is NOT valid without a WOMAD 3 or 4-day ticket.