All applications are at the discretion of WOMAD and we reserve the right to alter or withdraw arrangements. All applications are dealt with on an individual basis.
Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address for evidence: Disabled Application, WOMAD, Box Mill, Mill Lane, Box, Wiltshire, SN13 8PL
Telephone enquiries: 0845 146 1735
Section 2 - Disabled Facilities / Camping Field
Tick as appropriate
Do you require Access Only to Disabled Camping?
Do you wish to Camp within Disabled Camping?
Please supply a photocopy of one of the following as proof:
Tick as appropriate
A letter of award for DLA/PIP at low, middle or high rate (care component)
A letter of award for DLA/PIP at low or high rate (mobility component)
A copy of both sides of the blue badge
If you are not able to provide any of the above but still wish to apply for access to the disabled camping area, we require a letter from your doctor.
Please explain why:
Either upload here or post a copy to: Disabled Application, WOMAD, Box Mill, Mill Lane, Box, Wiltshire, SN13 8PL
Acceptable files types: .pdf, .doc, .docx / Max file size limit : 1MB
Due to increasing numbers of applicants and limited space we do ask that each disabled customer have a maximum of 3 others camping with you (this includes your personal assistant, if applicable). If you wish to camp in a larger group, you are of course free to do so in any of the public campsites. If you wish to bring a Campervan you will need to purchase a disabled campervan ticket separately
Please note, no gazebos or chill out areas are allowed in the disabled camping area. The disabled car park is also much closer to the site and is included in the ticket.
Please provide the following details:
Quantity of tents
Number of people in party
Are you bringing a campervan?
If you have booked a disabled campervan ticket please tell us the length of your vehicle:
We will provide wheelchair recharging points within the campsite, but we cannot guarantee the supply of electricity for other requirements. In certain cases, we will aim to provide power to individual tents or campervan/caravans. This will be assessed on a case by case basis, and in order to be considered, we would ask you to detail your power needs, and reasons for these needs below.
Details of power requirements
- You may be allowed access into the disabled camping area with your vehicle to offload, but please ensure you drive to the car park as soon as you’ve offloaded. For everyone’s safety please drive safely.
- The campsite is approximately 350m from the arena, mostly via relatively flat grass fields
- Accessible toilets and showers are available in the campsite and arena (toilets only)
- The British Red Cross provide a Refrigerated Medication storage facility. Please visit them once you are on site to arrange.
- Electric wheelchair hire is available from Event Mobility on site. You can pre book the hire of an electric scooter / manual wheelchair by calling 01386 725391 or online at eventmobility.org.uk