All festival tickets
Live-In Vehicle Meadow Ticket (via Purple Gate)
Accessed via Purple Gate.
Please note, these are limited and always sell out quickly – please book early to avoid disappointment.
This ticket is for a space for your live-in vehicle in the meadow camping area – which is further away from the main arena, and offers a more peaceful place to camp. Please note – this is about a 15-20 minute walk from the arena.
This ticket allows entry to ONE sleep-in vehicle (see guidelines below for definition of sleep-in vehicles). All persons sleeping in the campervan must hold a valid ticket (a 4 day ticket if you want to arrive on Thursday).
Guidelines for the live-in vehicle field:
If your vehicle does not adhere to the following rules you will not be allowed access into the campervan/caravan field.
- Your campervan/caravan must have purpose built fitted sleeping facilities and either fitted cooking or washing facilities.
- Any converted vehicles must clearly be live-in vehicles. (A van with a piece of foam cut to size for a bed and bucket for washing does not qualify.)
- A team of campsite staff and security will check each vehicle’s live in facilities. Those in unsuitable vehicles (including unconverted vans) with tickets for the campervan fields will be denied entry and asked to park in the festival car parks. Security patrols will not permit sleeping in any vehicle in these car parks.
- There is space for one car to be parked beside the campervan if it requires towing. Any other member of your party arriving by car will need to park in the festival car parks.
- A trailer tent must be purpose built and manufacturer made.
- All vehicles longer than 7 meters must purchase two campervan field tickets to cover the extra space required.
- The pitching of tents with campervans is discouraged for safety reasons, however if your group is too large to fit into your campervan/caravan, you may pitch one small two person tent immediately beside the vehicle.
The Live-In ticket charge is to help cover the costs of fire stewarding this area and ensuring that Health & Safety guidelines with regard to petrol containing vehicles are followed.Buy tickets
Sold outPlease read our ticket conditions of sale