All festival tickets
Live-In Vehicle RED Ticket (via Red Gate)
Accessed via Red Gate.
To buy an electrical hook-up with your live-in vehicle ticket, please click here.
This ticket allows entry to ONE sleep-in vehicle (see guidelines below for definition of sleep-in vehicles). All persons sleeping in the campervan must hold a valid Weekend ticket (a four day weekend ticket if you want to arrive on Thursday).
Guidelines for the live-in vehicle field:
If your vehicle does not adhere to the following rules you will not be allowed access into the campervan/caravan field.
- Your campervan/caravan must have purpose built fitted sleeping facilities and either fitted cooking or washing facilities.
- Any converted vehicles must clearly be live-in vehicles. (A van with a piece of foam cut to size for a bed and bucket for washing does not qualify.)
A team of campsite staff and security will check each vehicle’s live in facilities. Those in unsuitable vehicles (including unconverted vans) with tickets for the campervan fields will be denied entry and asked to park in the festival car parks. Security patrols will not permit sleeping in any vehicle in these car parks.
- There is space for one car to be parked beside the campervan if it requires towing. Any other member of your party arriving by car will need to park in the festival car parks.
- A trailer tent must be purpose built and manufacturer made.
- All vehicles longer than 7 meters must purchase two campervan field tickets to cover the extra space required.
- The pitching of tents with campervans is discouraged for safety reasons, however if your group is too large to fit into your campervan/caravan, you may pitch one small two person tent immediately beside the vehicle.
The Campervan Ticket charge is to help cover the costs of fire stewarding this area and ensuring that Health & Safety guidelines with regard to petrol containing vehicles are followed.Buy tickets
Sold outPlease read our ticket conditions of sale