Ticket Conditions of Sale
- Holders of three day tickets are only permitted to enter the campsite and festival arena after 8am on Friday 28th July 2017 – a four day ticket is needed to enter the campsite and festival on Thursday 27th July 2017.
- All tickets are non-returnable.
- We do not offer refunds on the basis of inclement weather.
- Lost tickets and wristbands will not be replaced.
- Camping is not permitted for day ticket holders.
- You will be required to exchange this ticket for a wristband which must be worn on the wrist at all times during your attendance at the festival.
- On entry on to the site, you accept you may be searched at the entrance or any part within.
- Persons resisting searches may be refused entry, or be evicted from the site and have wristband removed.
- No overnight drumming allowed anywhere on site.
- No animals allowed on site except guide dogs.
- No trading maybe carried out on site except by WOMAD authorised traders.
In the event of anti-social, unruly, unsafe or illegal behaviour or in the event of non-cooperation with event officials you may not be admitted or may be required to leave the site. In this case no readmission will be permitted.
- Line-up is subject to change.
- Ticket holders consent to being filmed, photographed and recorded.
- All people under 18 must be accompanied by an adult aged 22 or over – proof of age identification will be required on site
- Pay by instalments: Please be aware that by paying through the part payment plan all deposits and subsequent staged payments are non-refundable. You will not be entitled to cancel or withdraw from the contract at any stage prior to the Event Date(s). If an event is cancelled (and not rescheduled), you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s). If an event takes place over several days and one or more day(s) is/are cancelled (but not all the days constituting the event), a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled. See section 28 (h) of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 for further information on your rights.
A World in the Park production.