Registration Form for Disabled Facilities & Carer Tickets
All applications are at the discretion of WOMAD and we reserve the right to alter or withdraw arrangements. All applications are dealt with on an individual basis.
Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address for evidence: Disabled Application, WOMAD, Box Mill, Mill Lane, Box, Wiltshire, SN13 8PL
Telephone enquiries: 0845 146 1735
- You may be allowed access into the disabled camping area with your vehicle to offload, but please ensure you drive to the car park as soon as you’ve offloaded. For everyone’s safety please drive safely.
- The campsite is approximately 350m from the arena, mostly via relatively flat grass fields
- Accessible toilets and showers are available in the campsite and arena (toilets only)
- The British Red Cross provide a Refrigerated Medication storage facility. Please visit them once you are on site to arrange.
- Electric wheelchair hire is available from Event Mobility on site. You can pre book the hire of an electric scooter / manual wheelchair by calling 01386 725391 or online at eventmobility.org.uk